Friday 7 December 2012

Embarrassing moment.

If you read my last post,
I said something about not getting my sleep
because I was trying to finish off my assignment.

Well, later that evening, I was still doing the same effing assignment.
Sitting alone in a cafe, there I were with my laptop in front of me.
It was quite hot, so as I thought.
While my hands were typing,
slowly my head felt really heavy,
my vision turned blur.
So that was it.

The next thing I remember was,
I was waking up,
on my laptop,
in a crowded cafe.

I turned around to see if anyone was looking at me
or worst laughing at me,
I quickly packed my stuff
and went out.

That was it.

5 comments:

  1. peh dh speaking je ek skrg =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, that's why tidur kena jaga jugak. Nasib kat cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Haha, i doubt that since I'm in a restaurant remember. Or would it be a gangbang? Opps.. :P

      Delete