Saturday 30 March 2013

This is almost all

I don't need to explain my preferences no more.

Am I afraid of love?
both to be loved and to love

#1
I've been texting a boy
lemme name him, J.
Cute, mischievous, and fragile I'm afraid.

He falls in love so easy
and once even asked me
to be his lover
my answer would be a big NO.
*dush*

Recently he broke up with his
long term, long distant boyfriend
(you see where this is going for?)
He came to me, sad, worn out
asked me to take his hand
and be his next lover
firmly (might be a bit harsh) No again, from me.

#2
I ain't no saint
PR (an abbreviation of a dating website for People Like US)
got an account there
found lots of guys
all they want (well some of them actually)
nothing more than a one night fun
but I ain't no whore either
rejected them
all of them with that particular intention.

#3
One week vacation
reaching its end
*scream and faint coz assignments are not yet done*
It feels soooooooooo frigging short
*rolls on the floor crying*
Going back to my university tomorrow
*going hysterical*

#4
Went to dinner tonight
saw a hottie waiter
slim, cute and very polite
*orgasm*
unfortunately I was with my parent
but even if I don't
I don't have a confident to do anything
like flirting, or asking for numbers
just a smile from me, which I did give him
as a sign of friendliness (but was hoping more actually, LOL)

Well I guess that's it
not much to talk about
though I've actually listed 4 different stories.
:-P

No comments:

Post a Comment