Wednesday 24 April 2013

Back in action!

Hye readers
if I have them.

Anyway, I did not update my blog recently right.
The truth is, hell was with me these past few weeks.

Thing started when my phone started making problems.
It would start to close on its own, became hot etc etc etc.
Then suddenly it formatted itself!
There go all my contacts, messages, *wosh*.

Then my laptop made a problem
it suddenly could not be turned on
so I sent it to a repairman.
Paid Rm200, laptop lasted for 1 1/2 days
it went black again
up until now
I did not get my laptop yet.

I was almost a week
me without my laptop
I was not worried at first
but when I thought of unfinished assignment
I became extremely worried!

Since the laptop will turn 3 years this coming June
I asked my parents for a new one
replacing the broken laptop
and as a gift for my recently passed birthday.

They were hesitated
but who dare to say no to my cute face *puke*
so I got myself a new HP ENVY 4.

It was not that expensice
only 2K something
but as long as I can do my job
I'll be satisfied, and and and
it's lighter than my previous laptop!
That what makes me felt in love with it.

Sekian, wassalam. :P

2 comments:

  1. u always have your readers..

    *aku nk bg taw 1 bnde.. sbnrnye aku xphm kau tulis.. bkn sebab bhse kau.... tapi aku mmg failed b.i..... aku nk phm kn sesuatu tu lmbt.... sory kalau aku xkomen entry kau.. tp aku akn tetap bce pe yg kau tulis cume phm dgn x phm je.....

    ** pengakuan jujur aku =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HP is cool. Well, benda bagus tak datang melayang.

    ReplyDelete