Saturday 11 January 2014

Happy New Year

I'm done with exams, yeay! *throw books and notes away*

Finally, stressful period had passed. Now I should and must enjoy the time I have. But not too long though, I need to attend a camp to prepare main boards of the club I'm joining for the new tenure. I am not really liking this, but I have no choice but to attend it. *yucks*

Things happened during my finals, love story sparked and gone between Gadis Bertudung Labuh (if you guys still remember her), my friend and me. Met inchik S again, ahhhhh, melepas rindu. I don't think I'm going to tell you people these stories yet. Let me keep this for next post. Nothing interesting really happened, so I guess I need to be a little stingy about sharing the whole story at one time. Or else I will not have anything to write about.

Anyway, I created a Twitter account. To those who have an account, please follow me, @budakituconfuse. And pardon me for being bad in English. I promise I'll try to improve myself. Till then, good bye and it's never too late I suppose, Happy New Year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment