Wednesday 2 April 2014

I am dying, slowly and painfully.

Have I not told you guys I am busy? Oh yes, so many effing times.

Handling programmes at 6 orphanages is not an easy task.
With the fund raising event is coming up, I will die exhausted.
I am a student, should be studying and not specializing in club management.

And feeling, can't you not get any worse. I am not becoming a bit bolder, eye-ing on guys everywhere. Shitty me, ain't I'm not?

Need to find sponsors now, and find medias to cover my events.
Good night.

#prayforMH370

3 comments:

  1. calm and relax...... pray..... u'll be fine...... gud luck brother!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saya nak cakap sama macam Khai... Tapik beliau dh tulis dulu.. Makanya awak baca sahaja 2 kali yg Khai tulis..

    Serius saya x tipu

    ReplyDelete