Sunday 18 May 2014

Hypocrite

[Short post]

Being among straight friends, and at this age, our topics are mostly about girls and marriage. How to tell a girl you like her, how to make a move on a girl, what kind of girl we like, when are we getting married etc.

I could hardly answer any of these questions, especially when one asks question about how to make the first move. "I don't like girls!" I screamed inside this head of mine.

I feel I am deceiving everyone, including myself.
I am a hypocrite, that is what I am feeling right now.
And this does not feel good.

3 comments:

  1. I know the feel mate. We're on the same boat. Me. I just act cool. Seeding the idea that i am the type of guy who dont give a damn about a relationship. Then the feel will just pass through us. Haha. Maybe it's just me....

    ReplyDelete
  2. we both are the same.. the different is you're a guy and i'm a girl.. sometimes we pretend to be like it, sometimes we don't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is wonderful but everyone is born different. Happiness is all around us and you can reach it easily. We should not let others to bother our heads by "Control All The Situations & Not Let The Situations Control You:....

    ReplyDelete