Saturday 14 March 2015

Friendzone

I never really expected a relationship between Inchik S and me. I only realise that now.

I am glad I was able to express my feeling for him. And I am also glad he could take it well. We are not in any way awkward to still text each other. I couldn't say I'm sure he really understood my confession, but at least I confessed without being subtle, satirical, behind the bush or whatever terms you could name it. I was honest and straight to the point.

Maybe it's time for me to move on, to look forwards of my endeavors. Maybe, I don't know. Let time and fate show me my way.

The internet people say my situation is called 'friendzone'.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to friend zone ... :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. go n date some other boys, make him jealous....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey there.. friendzone pun not bad.. walaupun sakit tp still bleh attach.. chill ;-)

    ReplyDelete