Monday 8 June 2015

Where has my heart gone missing?

Home is where my heart 'was'.

I used to call home everyday, if not every two days. Just saying 'hi', changing updates and more. I used to call home very frequently.

Home is not anymore the place I eagerly want to go back to. There is a family waiting for me, but the feeling is not the same anymore because my heart has gone missing.

I had no one to call me at midnight, asking my whereabouts. I had no one to worry for me, to ask about my health, to cook my favourite food. I had no more sweet voice that would heal me even by just listening to it. No more favourite smell that I would get from kissing her hands or her face. No one to constantly ask me when will I be coming home.

I feel a bit lonely. I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment