Saturday 19 January 2013

Ramble and mumble.

Watching House and
lately The Firm
brings me to experiences
I never had
or would have
maybe.

The writer, producer or whatever
had done a good job keeping me
attached in front of the dumb box.

In House
seeing doctors finding ways
to save a patient was interesting
but then they made the main characters
House, Chase, Taub so on and so forth
involved in their own problems
that my friends
was extremely breathtaking.

Next in The Firm
lawyers trying to save their clients
typical.

However the twist is
they got their hand
investigating a massive
killing of patients
by an insurance company.

Watching these two
made my heart pounded
like it was going to explode.

I might be amuse by small things
but these was awesome!
Daebak!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment