Sunday 17 March 2013

The "WOW" moment

Let's not waste time talking how long it was since the last time I blogged.

I am rather odd,
last semester it was all to serene,
other than sitting in front of my table,
ate 'tapau' food,
that was all I did.

This semester,
I dived myself in
into the world of society.

One word to describe everything, "WOW".

It is wow for the fantastic-ness,
it is wow for the hectic-ness,
it is wow for the tiredness,
but it is also a wow for the awesome experience I had.

Well, that was the reasons
for me leaving this blog untouched
being alone on itself
without any updates.

I will go for now,
an orphanage is waiting
for my friends and I to arrive.

See ya. :)

1 comment:

  1. good to hear that from u..
    and im glad that u did a good job as a student..
    not focus on study, but still have a passion into the society...

    good luck my dear friend.. =)

    ReplyDelete