Thursday 8 February 2018

So I decided

The other day, somebody asked me my new year resolution. I came to a silence. Never before have I had a resolution. All the while, whatever comes, I will go with it.
This year, no more riding my fate. I will create one.

I thought hard. I realized I was not really contented with my life. I was not very happy. Often I linger on the past, and sure enough regretting on many things.

So I answered him, "This year is a year where I am going to be happy. I am going to work for my happiness. I am going to love who I am the way I am. No more somber solemn days ahead. I need to be happy. I am the definition of happiness!". 

For the first time ever, I have a new year resolution, to appreciate my own self and enjoy the moments.

Happiness, here we go! 😎

I hope it's not too late, but Happy New Year 2018, friends!


1 comment: