Monday 24 February 2020

Remembering Emak - 5th Year of Passing.

February 24th, 2020.

I was watching Dr. Romantic on Netflix last night. There was a scene where Dr. Kang who was just recently transferred to this small hospital, crying while talking to his mom on the phone.

Likewise, whenever I had some stressful moment, I always gave Emak a call. I did not tell her of my difficulties, rather I just wanted to listen to her voice. That alone was enough for me.

These days, whenever I am stressed out by work, or life in general, I just had to brace it through. I accepted that Emak is no longer with me, and it is useless to cry over things that have passed. I am glad to know that I am maturing, and getting stronger as days passed.

Remembering Emak whom I love very dearly. Who has taught me of life, and love. Semoga Allah merahmati roh Emak, dan ditempatkan Emak dalam kalangan orang-orang yang beriman dan bertakwa.

Love, forever and always.

2 comments:

  1. cannot imagine if one day my mak akan pergi meninggalkan shin untuk selamanya di dunia ini..I just can't!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When the time comes, semoga kita semua kuat dan tabah insyaAllah

      Delete